incl. VAT 19 %
Our 6 Digits Timer is made for Gyms and all their daily timing needs. It provides several pre set Programs and can of course be set up individuell to your personal needs. Higlight Function of our Timers is the SYNCHRO function with which you can connect al SUPRFIT Timers together and controll with 1 remote.
For sports timing, the Osrun provides a variety of functions. There are 5 preprogrammed functions in addition to a 99-minute and a 20-minute countdown for long and short workouts, a tabata mode in which the sport timer features eight intervals with a 20-second training phase alternating with 10-second breaks in training. Also available is the well-known ‘fight gone bad’ function from Cross-Training. The training clock counts down 17 minutes, alternating between 5-minute workout and 1-minute rest periods. The sports timer indicates and announces the time and phase changes with beeps.
So as not to neglect any individual needs, the sports timer may be freely programmed. The count-up or countdown times are adjustable, in which the Timer either counts up to the set time or down to zero from a set time. With a simple touch of a button, the times on one of 12 speed-dial keys can be stored so as to be permanently available. In addition, you can program your own training intervals. Here you are given the choice of the number of practice rounds, which always include a training phase (P1) and a resting phase (P2). Both phases may be programmed with desired times and set differently for each round. Just like in the pre-programmed modes, beeps announce the respective changes in training phase. These settings may be stored on a speed dial memory. Programming is supported by the blue function LEDs, which indicate whether you are in rest or exercise phase.
All functions of the timer are controlled with the supplied remote control. The training timer is cased in a robust metal housing, the front side of which is completely dedicated to the display of six large digital numbers in green and red LEDs. The device can be set in place as well as mounted on the wall, so as to be visible to everyone.
Available colours: black.
- Digital sports clock with 4 red & 2 green, 10 cm-large LED luminous digits
- Synch function to connect up to 10 timers with each other
- 5 preset modes: 100 & 20 minutes countdown, stopwatch, tabata timer, fight gone bad
- Individually programmable training times with 12 memories
- Control completely via remote control
- 2 green LEDs: displays the function and number of laps
- 4 red LEDs: time display
- Beeps for phase change
- Time display in 12 hour or 24 hour mode
- Programmable number of round
- Programmable exercise and rest
- 10 seconds preparation timer before the program starts
- Suitable for wall mounting
- On / off switch on the remote control
- Power supply: 100-240V ~ / 50-60Hz
- Power remote control: 2x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 64 x 5 x 16 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: 3 m
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- 1 x device
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)